This pre-assembled package includes everything but the lights using our sixteen output AlphaPix 16 controller. This package is useful for customers that want a semi-custom solution which only requires light assembly. This fully assembled kit features:
This controller is able to directly run, without and with power injection the following combinations of pixel lights:
- A modern AlphaPix 16 - E1.31 Pixel controller able to handle the following:
- 16 dedicated SPI pixel outputs
- 3 dedicated RS485 outputs for legacy devices
- 5,540 total pixels total / 340 per output + 1,536 channels on dedicated RS485 outputs
- LCD Interface
- Up to 5 amps of power per output (60w @ 12v / 25w @ 5v per output)
- Weather proof mounting enclosure and mounting plate for controller and power supply
- 5v or 12v, 350w Watt power supply with 120v AC input plug (220v operation is also possible)
- Sixteen, 2 foot long, waterproof female output pigtails which are compatible with our complete line of extension cables.
- Each output is fully labelled with waterproof labels showing wiring diagram and output number
- All necessary cabling, including CAT5 ethernet data cable
- Fully wired, tested and ready for you to attach your pixel lights
- Fully compatible with LOR S3/S4, xLights, LightShow Pro, Vixen, Nutcracker, HLS, Madrix and many other E1.31 and ArtNet sequencing and control applications.
NOTES: The above maximum recommendations can vary based on a variety of factors including - voltage, wire gauge, distance between pixels, temperature, color of light output, controller duty cycle, customer expectations of color rendering and other factors.