- Please note that these require a smart pixel controller - these will not work with dumb controllers!
- Smart / Pixel Nodes
- Pixel protocol WS2811 (supported by every major pixel controller including DIYL Zeus/SSC)
- Viewing angle of 120 degrees
- Total LEDs per node: 3 (Red, Green, Blue)
- Total LED nodes per string: 50
- Total DMX channels required per string: 150 DMX Channels
- Overall Length from node 1 to node 50: 27.75 feet
- Node to node (center) distance: ~6.8 inches
- Lead in and lead out wire length: 6 inches (both ends)
- Maximum diameter of node: 12mm / .47"
- Length of node body: 30mm / 1.21"
- Overall length of node and LED: 1.46"
- Silicone body/base
- Epoxy sealed body/casing to ensure waterproof wiring and electronics
- Wiring colors:
- Red = Power Input Anode/+/Positive
- Blue= Power Input Cathode/-/Negative
- White = Data Signal
- Pixel direction is marked with arrows on circuit board (input side)
- 12v DC Input
- White (all three colors) per node: 45 miliamps / .55 Watts
- White (all three colors) per string (50 nodes): 2.268 amps / 27 Watts @ 12v DC (this amount can vary by temperature, wiring to the string and supply voltage)
- For recommendations on maximum run lengths and power injection requirements, see our Knowledge Base article.