- Please note that these require a smart pixel controller - these will not work with dumb controllers!
- Smart / Pixel Strip
- Pixel protocol WS2811 (supported by every major pixel controller)
- Viewing angle of 120 degrees
- Includes standard, non-waterproof, 4" leader/pig tail wires with plug to mate with plug on strip
- White PCB circuit board background
- High brightness output
- Total LEDs per Strip: 300 of 5mm x 5mm (5050) RGB LED Lights
- Total Individually Controllable Sections per Strip: 100 Sections (20 per meter) - each 1.97" (50 mm) in length, contains 3 RGB 5050 LED lights per section
- Total DMX channels required: 300 DMX Channels (100 sections, each with three channels - Red, Green, Blue)
- Color order: BRG
- Overall length is 5 meters or about 16 feet, 6 inches
- Width of strip without protective boot: .393" / 10mm
- Width of strip with protective boot: .492" / 12.5mm
- Height of strip without protective boot: .125"/ 3.18mm
- Height of strip with protective boot: .160" / 4mm
- Silicone "boot" covers entire length of strip providing typical weather resistance
- Ends are silicone glued to ensure weather tightness
- Not intended for use underwater
- Wiring colors:
- Red = Power Input Anode/+/Positive
- Black or White = Power Input Cathode/-/Negative
- Blue or Green = Data Signal
- ~4" Lead In and Lead Out wires. Both lead in and out have plugs.
- Includes 4" leader that plugs into input side of strip
- 12v DC Input
- White (all three colors) Entire Roll: 6 amps / ~ 72 Watts
- Each strip ships on a plastic reel, packed in a plastic, anti-staic envelope.
- Wiring instructions are provided on the outside of the envelope.