HolidayCoro also produces custom and one-off designs for our customers. We can walk you through the process and suggest the best materials and design to meet your goals. If instead you would just like to make a suggestion for a design or you have an idea that you think would be a good addition to our product line, please feel free to send us an email on our feedback form
. Please note that we only produce custom items from January through July, during the off-peak season. Pre-season discounts to design fees do apply. The design charges do not include materials or shipping.
We offer two levels of customization:
* Stock Product Customization - If you see a current item we sell on our website, we can customize it with specific text, adjustments in size or most other minor modifications. If you select this option, when you check out, add this customization to your cart along with the item(s) you wish to have customized - we will then follow up with you after your order is placed to determine the exact type of customization you wish to have.
* Completely Custom Design - Your design can be produced for you and only you, we will not reuse or offer this design to other customers. You can select your design, materials, colors, spacing and lettering. We will work with your through the entire design process and provide you with computer designed renderings of your design prior to production. Typical turn around is 1-3 weeks. We will contact you after your order is placed to discuss the specifics of your design.
We will work with you through the entire design process and provide you with computer designed renderings of your design prior to production. Typical turn around is 1-3 weeks. We will contact you after your order is placed to discuss the specifics of your design. HolidayCoro.com reserves the right to refuse designs or projects. The following are typical questions we will ask you about your design. The more detail and thought you have given to your project will assure you get the exact design you are expecting and speed the design process.
* Do you have any URL's for existing examples or graphics files that help better understand your project? The better quality logo or other graphics supplied will drastically cut down on the development time of your project. We prefer vector formatted files such as .AI, .EPS, .DXF and .DWG if you have them.
* Is there a specific material you were expecting to use? Coro, plywood, acrylic, etc.
* What are the outer most dimensions of your project? What are the dimensions of the graphics or text?
* How many bulbs will be used in the design? How many separate channels do you expect to use? Which sections should be separate from the others?
* What is the text you wish to use? Do you wish for it to be wrap or distorted around the graphic?