- Please note that these require a smart pixel controller - these will not work with dumb controllers!
- Smart / Pixel Nodes
- Pixel protocol WS2811 (supported by every major pixel controller)
- Viewing angle of 120 degrees
- Total LEDs per node: 3 (Red, Green, Blue)
- Total LED nodes per string: 50
- Total DMX channels required per string: 150 DMX Channels
- Overall Length from node 1 to node 50: 12 feet, 2 inches
- Node to node (center) distance: ~3 inches
- Lead in and lead out wire length: 4 inches (both ends)
- Maximum diameter of node: 12mm / .47"
- Silicone body/base
- Epoxy sealed body/casing to ensure waterproof wiring and electronics
- Wiring colors:
- Wire: 34 x 0.11mm (18 AWG) - This wire is much more flexible and allows longer runs than the standard 18 core wire in most pixels.
- Red = Power Input Anode/+/Positive
- Blue = Power Input Cathode/-/Negative
- White = Data Signal
- Pixel direction is marked with arrows on circuit board (input side)
- 5v DC Input
- White (all three colors) per node: 60 miliamps / .3 Watts
- White (all three colors) per string (50 nodes): 3 amps / 15 Watts