- Please note that these require a smart pixel controller - these will not work with dumb controllers!
- Smart / Pixel Nodes
- Pixel protocol WS2811 / 1903
- Viewing angle of 120 degrees
- Waterproof input and output connections for easy, no solder connections
- Black wire
- Total LEDs per node: 3 (Red, Green, Blue)
- Total LED nodes per string: 50
- Total DMX channels required per string: 150 DMX Channels
- Overall Length from node 1 to node 50: 12 feet, 2 inches
- Node to node (center) distance: ~3 inches
- Lead in and lead out wire length: 4 inches (both ends) with WATERPROOF PLUG
- Maximum diameter of node: 12mm / .47"
- Length of node body: 30mm / 1.21"
- Overall length of node and LED: 1.46"
- Silicone body/base
- Epoxy sealed body/casing to ensure waterproof wiring and electronics
- Pixel direction is marked with arrows on circuit board (input side)
- 12v DC Input
- White (all three colors) per node: 45 miliamps / .55 Watts
- White (all three colors) per string (50 nodes): 2.268 amps / 27 Watts @ 12v DC (this amount can vary by temperature, wiring to the string and supply voltage)
- It is possible to run up to 100 of these 12v nodes, in a single string, without power injection other than at the start of the string.