- Designed for single run, non-power injection projects like 100 pixel node megatrees, outlines and pixel mini-trees
- Please note that these require a smart pixel controller - these will not work with dumb controllers!
- Smart / Pixel Nodes
- Pixel protocol WS2811 (supported by every major pixel controller)
- Viewing angle of 120 degrees
- Waterproof input connection for easy, no solder connections
- Black wire
- Total LEDs per node: 3 (Red, Green, Blue)
- Total LED nodes per string: 100
- Total DMX channels required per string: 300 DMX Channels
- Overall Length from node 1 to node 100: 24 feet, 4 inches
- Node to node (center) distance: ~3 inches
- Lead in and lead out wire length with waterproof plugs:
- Maximum diameter of node: 12mm / .47"
- Length of node body: 30mm / 1.21"
- Overall length of node and LED: 1.46"
- Silicone body/base
- Epoxy sealed body/casing to ensure waterproof wiring and electronics
- Pixel direction is marked with arrows on circuit board (input side)
- 12v DC Input
- White (all three colors) per node: 45 miliamps / .55 Watts
- White (all three colors) per string (100 nodes): 4.4 amps / 55 Watts @ 12v DC (this amount can vary by temperature, wiring to the string and supply voltage)