Customers are required to first review this primer article:
Ideally, the customer will provide the following:
Projects will be spec'ed based, ultimately, on customer stated requirements - including poorly considered requirements. We recommend that unless a very specific requirement is absolutely necessary, it is generally best to not make it a requirement. We have designed hundreds and hundreds of MegaTree projects and take into consideration a huge number of factors when designing a custom MegaTree solution for customers. We always design for the best possible outcome and where not specified, we focus on design first (size, lights, sequence requirements) and then lowest cost and then easy of assembly and sequencing.
- A photo showing the actual home and intended installation location.
- Any customer "must have" specifics, including -
- Pixel count
- Degrees of coverage
- Pixel type (strips or nodes)
- Vertical pixel spacing (nodes)
- Horizontal pixel spacing (nodes and strips)
- Specific compatibility with sequences (CCR trees such as 12*50 or 16*50)
- Controller vendor
- Wiring and/or power injection
- Assembly requirements (fewer cables, controller in certain location, etc)
Customers will be provided with:
Typical turn around time is 3 to 8 days.
- Evaluation and correction of project design.
- A complete list of all the hardware (Holidaycoro and/or Third Party), specific to their design, to complete the project.
- Advice on power injection (where needed), controller and pixel selection.
- Advice on software solutions to meet custom goals.
HolidayCoro often recommends the use of third party hardware or software solutions. HolidayCoro does not provide purchasing assistance, warranty or direct assistance in the configuration or setup of third party hardware or software - please contact the recommended vendor for this support.
For information about free options, see our Knowledge Base.