- General Product Information
- Intended locations for use:
- Ground / Yard
- Wall / Fence / Doors
Talking: Introductions to songs, voice overs (display hours, rules)
- Singing: Singing to songs with vocals
- Produced from weather resistant and strong plastic (see below for details)
- Reverse side/ back is pre-marked with a contrasting, water proof marker that shows the exact path that should be followed for bulb population and the number of RGB nodes required for section
- Channels and Controllers
This product only compatible with RGB nodes. See our Knowledge Base for information on specific node types that are compatible with this product if you are purchasing your own nodes.
Compatible with HolidayCoro Item #58 RGB dumb nodes.
Channel #1 Pumpkin Outline and Stump: 76 Nodes
Channel #2 Eyes Open (both): 20 Nodes
Channel #3 Eyes Closed (both): 16 Nodes
Channel #4 Top Lip: 26 Nodes
Channel #5 Middle Mouth: 26 Nodes
Channel #6 Bottom Lip: 35 Nodes
Channel #7 "O" Mouth: 14 Nodes
Channel #8 "Ah" Mouth: 50 Nodes
Total nodes required: 263
- Compatible controllers:
- Included, optional and customer supplied items
- Items included with this item/product/bundle:
- Three, Black, 4MM (3/16"), ultraviolet resistant, outdoor rated corrugated plastic sheets (see our Knowledge Base for more detailed information about the coro that we use in our products).
- Required items for operation:
RGB 12mm (base) Node Lights (see above)
Lighting Controller (see above)
Mounting frame – usually inexpensive 2” x 4” material. See our instructions in the Knowledge Base or the assembly video on this page for more information on mounting and frames.
- Wood or drywall screws (see assembly video)
- Approximately 1” Fender washer - This spreads out the load and ensures a good grip on the coro to the wood. These can be purchase from the options above. (See assembly video)
- Misc items – Solder, zip ties, shrink wrap, waterproofing for controllers. Any mounting or additional materials require to affix the panels to their mounting location.
- Optional items:
- Coordinated Sequences – See our Singing RGB Pumpkin Sequences and save yourself hours and hours sequencing. (coming soon)
- Customer supplied tools:
- Assembly Instructions and Recommended Reading/Watching
Estimated assembly times
Building frame: 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour
Installing nodes, soldering connections, attaching wiring to controller: 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 Hours
- Technical Specifications
- Color: Black (front) and White (back) Coro
- Material thickness: .16" per sheet / .50" total thickness
- Overall dimensions: 46” x 46” (includes 1.5” border for 2” x 4” mounting frame) – inside/design dimensions of 43” x 43”. For off-season storage, see our Knowledge Base
- Shipping dimensions: 23” x 46” (folded down the middle)
- Weight per Tree: 10.5 pounds (excluding lights or frame) or ~33 pounds with 2x4 frame, nodes, power supply, controller.
- Temperature Range: -17f to +160f (coro)
- Material Composition: Polypropylene
- County of Origin
- Materials/parts: USA (Texas)
- Assembly/Mfg: USA (Texas)
- Design: USA (Texas)
- Warranty & Support
- Warranty period
- One year from date of purchase. See our warranty policy for more information.
- Customization: Yes - This product can be customized to your specific requirements. For costs, lead times and blackout periods, see our Guide to Customized Products.
- Product Revision History