- Full pixel control over all 8mm LED (12mm base) nodes in the entire string - you are not restricted to control over just single vertical sections
- 20 Pixels Wide (Horizontal) by 5 Pixels Tall (Vertical) - 100 pixels total per string
- 3" Spacing between vertical and horizontal pixels
- Matrix Functionality:
- Designed for mounting on any horizontal surface, such as gutters, fascia, railings, fences
- Consistent vertical pixel counts, unlike other offerings on the market, allow you do use the product as an icicle OR matrix.
- 3" spacing, both vertical and horizontal, is perfect for most viewing distances of 20-100 feet
- Useful for effects such as dripping water, moving/dripping icicles, chases, flames, animations and more
- Icicle Functionality:
- Each pixel is fully controllable down to pixel node level
- A full 5 pixels on each vertical strand allow YOU to define your icicle length, icicle repetition and icicle gaps in software and not be confined to a pre-defined vendor specific spacing or length.
- Much easier to define and work with in most sequencing applications because of the consistent 5 pixel vertical length compared to constantly changing vertical pixel lengths in other pixel string products.
- Allows maximum length of pixels with excellent color output before power injection is required
- Please note that these require a smart pixel controller - these will not work with dumb controllers!
- Pixel protocol WS2811 (supported by every major pixel controller including DIYL Zeus/SSC)
- Viewing angle of 120 degrees
- White wire hides easily with most home colors
- Total LEDs per node: 3 (Red, Green, Blue)
- Total LED nodes per string: 50 (20 vertical sections, each vertical section contains 5 pixel nodes)
- Total DMX channels required per string: 300 DMX Channels
- Color Output Order: BGR (Blue, Green, Red)
- See photos for diagram showing spacing
- Overall including waterproof plugs: 69 inches (5 feet 8 Inches) / 1,753 m
- Overall lit length: 57 inches (4 feet, 8 inches) / 1448 mm
- Node to node (center) distance both vertical and horizontal: 3 Inches / 76mm
- Lead in and lead out wire length: 6 inches (both ends) / 152mm
- Maximum diameter of node: 12mm / .47"
- Length of node body: 30mm / 1.21"
- Overall length of node and LED: 1.46"
- To determine how many vertical strands are needed to cover a linear length, divide the number of total inches by 3 and subtract 3. For example, for 22 linear feet use: (((22 * 12) - 3) / 3) = 87 vertical 5 pixel sections or 5 complete sections / strings
- 1 - 5 Feet: 1 String (54 Watts / 4.4 Amps)
- 6 - 10 Feet: 2 Strings (108 Watts / 8.8 Amps)
- 11 - 15 Feet: 3 Strings (162 Watts / 13.2 Amps)
- 16 - 20 Feet: 4 Strings (216 Watts / 17.6 Amps)
- 21 - 25 Feet: 5 Strings (270 Watts / 22 Amps)
- 26 - 30 Feet: 6 Strings (324 Watts / 26.4 Amps)
- 31 - 35 Feet: 7 Strings (378 Watts / 30.8 Amps)
- 36 - 40 Feet: 8 Strings (432 Watts / 35.2 Amps)
- 41 - 45 Feet: 9 Strings (486 Watts / 39.6 Amps)
- Silicone body/base
- Epoxy sealed body/casing to ensure waterproof wiring and electronics
- IP68 (pixel node) / IP66 (waterproof plug)
- Wiring colors / direction:
- Pixel direction: Male (pins) are input of string, female plus is output of string
- If manually splicing strings, we recommend only doing so between vertical sections.
- 12v DC Input
- White (all three colors) per string (100 nodes): 4.4 amps / ~54 Watts @ 12v DC (this amount can vary by temperature, wiring to the string and supply voltage)
- One full length of Mini Matrix (100 nodes) can be run without power injection on controllers that allow up to 4.4 amps of power draw. If running multiple lengths, we recommend power injection between each 100 count run with this waterproof 3 way power injection tee (item 730) in combination with necessary 3 core extension wires.