- Pixel node MegaTrees
- RGB Dumb Node mounting
- Custom projects including vertical hanging
- Not generally recommended for outlines (windows, fasica, gutters,roofs) on houses, instead see our PixelTrim product instead for better results
- Additional information
- Compatible with PixNode Classic strip including splicing additional lengths
- Compatible with
- UV Resistant additives to extend outdoor life
- Most popular color
- Resists reflections of lights
- Looks best at night
- Good for overlays over live or fake "real" trees
- Good for nature or outdoor commerical displays
- Looks best during the day
- Reflects pixel colors and is more visible at night than black
- INCLUDES THREE 1/8" SPLICING HOLES
- Our hole to hole spacing is not "approximate" like our competitor product and is within .005" (most of the time it is .001") hole to hole due to our CNC punching control system. Even a .02'" spacing error over a 100 hole pixel strip (like some of our competitor products) is 2" inches which can result in an uneven strip-to-strip horizontal spacing. See the video on this product page for comparisons with competitor products.
- Sold by the foot (.3 meters)
- Save money over mandatory 500 or 1,000 foot roll purchases and purchase only exactly how much length you need
- Minimum 50 foot purchase required.
- No limit on length of purchase
- Important Notes:
- All punched strip is custom made to each customer's specifications and not returnable after punched, even if the request to change or cancel is made before shipment occurs.
- Do not trust your vendor as to spacing between nodes. For example, if your vendor lists 3 inch spacing, the actual spacing could be 3 inches, 2.9 inches or 3.3 inches or sometimes anything else. We recommend physically measuring your pixels if your spacing is close, such as 3 inch pixel spacing on 3 inch punched center to center spacing.
- We highly recommend leaving a little wiggle room between hole spacing and pixel string spacing. For example, if you have actual measured center to center spacing on your pixels of 3 inches, we'd recommend 2.9 or 2.8 inch spacing to allow for "droop" and the occasional short pixel such as when repairs have been made at the factory.
- While we try to ship continuous rolls of product as often as possible, in some cases some amounts may ship in one or more rolls due to shipping constraints or physical length limits. Since our product contains splice holes, hooking two sections back together is no problem with 4 inch zip ties.
- We recommend verifying your design prior to ordering strip. Don't use "recommended" or other's designs without first verifying the lengths and spacing for yourself.
- We do not ship 'missing' strip from orders. Our punching system is CNC controlled and accurate down to .001 inch spacing. Additionally, due to state measure and weights requirements, we run the completed product though a secondary counting wheel to confirm the length.
- The #1 reason for missing strip is due to inaccurate design or measurement when laying out the strips. We highly recommend measuring twice, cutting once.
- We recommend ordering 5% more strip than you expect.
- Pixel Hole Diameter
- Pixel Hole Center to Center Spacing
- .7" to 25.00"
- As measured from center to center of each node hole
- Note: Most 3 inch pixels only have 3.25" to 3.5" spacing. If you plan to use greater than 3.0" spacing, we HIGHLY recommend measuring your actual pixel spacing. HolidayCoro is not responsible for mis-measurements due to customer error.
- Splice / Attachment holes
- Three of .125" (1/8")
- Applies only to strips 1" spacing or greater. Spacing .7" to .95" inch does not include splice holes.
- Maximum length of continuous strip
- 1,200 feet
- Please note that due to the one-off production of this item, 1,200 feet is the absolute maximum length per run.
- Depending on the length of strip in your order, how your order ships and other items ordered with the Extreme Strip, the total length may be split into two or more lengths. Additional length is added to your order when splicing multiple lengths is required.
- Hole placement tolerances
- Node center to center: .005" (this affects the overall evenness of pixels when placed next to each other). Typically this is even closer at .001"
- Node in center of strip: .04" (side to side)
- Peak season notice:
- Due to the custom nature of this product, prices are subject to change at any time based on demand.
- Returns Notice:
- As Extreme Strip is custom produced for each order as to length, spacing and color - this product cannot be return or exchanged unless there is a defect in the product (spacing incorrect, etc).
- In the case where a customer cancels an order before production starts, a refund will be issued. If production has started or completed, the order will be shipped as placed and cannot be cancelled.
- Update History
- 21-May-2019 - Added additional lengths from 9 to 25 inches for ribbon tree and other custom uses
- 15-Aug-2019 - Added white and green colors