- Please note that these require a smart pixel controller - these will not work with dumb controllers!
- Smart / Pixel Strip
- Pixel protocol INK1003 (compatible with most controllers that work with WS2811. Confirmed compatibility with AlphaPix 4 / 16, Falcon 16, PixLite 4/16, SanDevices E682.
- Viewing angle of 120 degrees
- Includes standard, non-waterproof, 4" leader/pig tail wires with plug to mate with plug on strip
- White PCB circuit board background
- Not generally recommended for house outlines
- Total LEDs per Strip: 150 of 5mm x 5mm (5050) RGB LED Lights
- Total Individually Controllable Sections per Strip: 150 Sections (30 per meter) - each ~1.3" in length, contain 1 RGB LED lights per section (each individual LED is directly controllable)
- Each pixel, which takes up about 1.3 inches, can be cut. Note that there are a "buck converter" on this strip which may limit use on some projects.
- One buck converter per 30 LEDs / 1 meter / ~39"
- Total DMX channels required: 450 DMX Channels (150 sections, each with three channels - Red, Green, Blue)
- Output Order: GREEN / RED / BLUE (GRB)
- .46 inches / 14.2mm Wide
- 196.8 inches / 16.3 Feet / 5m Long (strip only, excludes lead in wire)
- 12v DC Input
- 7.2 Watts per Meter / 36 Watts per 5 Meter Roll