This pre-assembled package includes everything but the lights using our four output AlphaPix 4 controller. This package is useful for customers that want a semi-custom solution which only requires light assembly. This fully assembled kit features:
This controller is able to directly run, without and with power injection the following combinations of pixel lights:
- A modern AlphaPix 4 - E1.31 Pixel controller able to handle the following:
- 4 dedicated SPI pixel outputs with pluggable connections
- 1 dedicated RS485 output for legacy devices
- 2,720 total pixels total / 680 per output + 512 channels on dedicated RS485 output
- LCD Interface
- Up to 7 amps of power per output (87w @ 12v / 35w @ 5v per output)
- Weather proof mounting enclosure and mounting plate for controller and power supply
- 5v or 12v, 350w Watt power supply with 120v AC input plug (can also be used with 220v)
- Four, pre-attached female output pigtails. Compatible with our complete line of waterproof extensions and pixels with pre-attached waterproof cables.
- Each output is fully labelled with weatherproof labels showing wiring diagram and output number
- All necessary cabling, including CAT5 signal cable
- Fully wired, tested and ready for you to attach your pixel lights
- Fully compatible with LOR S3/S4, xLights, LightShow Pro, Vixen, Nutcracker, HLS, Madrix and many other E1.31 and ArtNet sequencing and control applications
NOTES: The above maximum recommendations can vary based on a variety of factors including - voltage, wire gauge, distance between pixels, temperature, color of light output, customer expectations of color rendering and other factors.